Blogger Templates
~Feel Your Heart~

Sunday, September 30, 2012

what a mess@@

so....
tomorrow is trail 2 for SPM and STPM
then next week is PMR
why i'm so nervous?
maybe worry about their language subject@@
and this remind me
last year
few weeks before PMR
my teacher always mention PMR this three words everyday
make me so nervous
even the day before i received my result
i cried in front of the laptop@@
anyway,good luck to you and my dear juniors and seniors :)



so.....
this few days
quite many things happened
because playing some people's name
then kerja amal
is that any wrong if someone play ur name instead of playing ur father's name?
so,
plz,control your公主脾气
or else,no one will get the benefits
then....
yesterday
Majlis Sri Citra
helped mdm choo and three teachers behind the stage
but.....
scolded by our principle
tat is not our fault
the emcee read the wrong name@@
so be clear before you want to scold someone


not much to share
so....
bye bye :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment